Most Popular Night Cream
In today’s restless schedule of life, we don’t give much time to our skin. During day our skin fights against sun, dust, dirt and pollution. In metro cities pollution is the big challenge to a flawless skin. Sleep at night is the only time when a lady can get her flawless skin back. Bedtime is the best time when we can invest in our skin with good skin care products so as to get renewed and hydrated skin in the morning.
About Night Creams:
Night creams basically contains antioxidants and anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle ingredients like Retinol. Night creams area wonders that do magic with your skin. It works for your skin all night to give you fresh, alive, renewed, flawless and rejuvenated skin next morning.
A night cream has become a need for any beauty-conscious lady in our beauty products. So pamper your skin with some best night creams:
The No.1 cosmetic brand in European pharmacies, with over 80 years of specialisation in skin’s health and beauty. Vichy products contain Vichy Thermal Spa water :the skin’s beauty water with 15 beneficial minerals and trace elements that regenerate, sooth and fortify skin. Each morning, skin is clarified, skin texture is evened out. Night after night, pores tighten and become less visible.
L’Oreal Paris is an international beauty brand trusted by celebrities. The brand stays true to their signature phrase “Because you’re worth it” hence the products are made keeping in mind the different needs of different skin types.
Talking about its texture, it is soft and light to use. Absorbs too quick in the skin that you don’t need to rub it for 5-10 min. Makes skin super hydrated and soft next morning.
There are two different night creams by L’Oreal:
- L’Oreal White perfect Laser
- L’Oreal White Perfect
Lakme has wide range of Night creams suiting every skin type and age.
- Lakme Fruit Moisture Skin Renewal: enrich your skin with a blend of strawberries, kiwi and passion fruit. It contains antioxidants which clears dull skin. The texture is so wonderful and it smells deliciously fruity. The skin feels soft and nourished next morning.
Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Overnight Mask: This mask has minerals that makes your skin hydrated and nourished. But the cream smells like an aftershave balm. It gives a cooling and soothing sensation.
- Lakme Youth Infinity: Restore your sculpted 20’s look with youth infinity. Made for girls in their 20’s to preserve their 20’s skin texture and look. It suits all skin types,so don’t worry about your skin type, just give it a try if your are in your 20’s.
If your skin is very dry, it absorbs completely leaving a dewiness behind. The texture of cream is thick. It looks smooth, soft, fresh and hydrated. Although it doesn’t significantly reduce pores but skin feels amazingly hydrated and moisturized next morning.
5. Body Shop
With the richness of wheat germ oil to recharge and regenerate your skin while you nap. There Key ingredients are Cocoa Butter, Glycerin, Vitamin E and Wheat Germ Oil. Girls with dry skin, this is the bets night cream for them. It helps eliminating dry patches and will make your skin soft next morning. The texture of cream is thick and cream but not as thick as their body butters. Plus Vitamin E is very good for skin. It nourishes and protects your skin.
Their range of Night Creams:
- The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream: With the goodness of Aloe Vera.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion
Their Range of Night Creams:
- Olay Natural White Night Cream: This night cream is designed to make your skin look naturally fair that glows. Key nutrients it contains are Vitamin B3, pro B5 & E. It helps reducing your dark spots and dullness. Texture of cream is super soft and light. The fragrance is light fruity and easily applicable.
- Olay Revitalising Night Cream: This cream feels wonderful on your skin. It makes your skin less oily and patchy.
- Olay Total Effects 7-In-1 Anti-Aging Night Cream: It claims to fight 7 signs of ageing, firms your skin, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, balance your color and even skin tone. Imparts healthy glow to skin, minimize pores.
It claims to be a non greasy cream and light. But it is a bit greasy if you have oily skin, then this is not the cream for you. Girls with super dry skin can try it for sure.
Products of their night cream range:
- Oriflame 44 Love Nature Night Cream Wild Rose: Rich texture that nourishes dry skin during night time.
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream: Rich and healthy night cream that reduces your dark spots. Contains Liquorice extract to help lighten skin.
Their products from this range:
- Ponds Age Miracle Night Cream: As the name suggests, it fights anti-ageing. This cream works over night to fight signs of ageing as you sleep, so that you can wake up each morning with radiant and youthful skin. It also enhances overall skin radiance.The cream is thick in texture and light pinkish in color. It contains AHAs and Retinol.
Pond’s Flawless White Re-Brightening Night Treatment: It is a decent cream which is white in color. It gets spread easily on face on application. It has a light heavenly smell, non greasy doesn’t make your skin feel oily. Although it reduces dark spots to some extent but it has nothing to do with dark circles, it doesn’t reduce dark circles.
Enriched with Almond oil and hydra IQ it provides moisture all night. It has a nourishing formula with Provitamin B5 which supports skin regeneration process. Its Hydra IQ technology enhance skin’s moisture.
How to apply Night Cream – Youtube
Latest posts by Ayushi Saxena (see all)
- Who can be the Global Leader? Voting has started, did you vote? - June 5, 2016
- Most Popular – Cars for Common Man - February 15, 2016
- Most Controversial Celebrities of Bigg Boss - October 31, 2015