TMP Memorable Quotes from Christopher Nolan’s films
With his avant-garde vision of reality and groundbreaking filmmaking techniques, director Christopher Nolan has inspired millions of the film-loving populace all over the world. From The Dark Knight Trilogy to Interstellar- all his films have touched new scales of cinematic brilliance. And when you do remember his movies, you instantaneously remember those inspiring and unforgettable quotes in each of them. The quotes that amused you, stirred you and pushed you to see life in a different light. The quotes that became more than just mere lines spoken by their respective characters- they became irreplaceable keepsakes and life lessons for us. Here are some of the most memorable ones. *Reminiscence time*
1. Batman Begins (2005)
Thomas Wayne: Why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.
2. Rachel Dawes: Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it’s not who you are underneath, it’s what you do that defines you.
3. Memento (2000) Leonard Shelby: Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted. They’re just an interpretation, they’re not a record, and they’re irrelevant if you have the facts.
4. The Dark Knight (2008)
Joker: See, madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push!
5. The Dark Knight(2008)
Harvey Dent: You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
6. The Prestige (2006)
Alfred Borden: The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.
7. Following (1998)
Cobb: You take it away… to show them what they had.
8. The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
Batman: A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy’s shoulders to let him know the world hadn’t ended.
9. Inception (2010)
Dom Cobb: What is the most resilient parasite? A bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm?
An idea. Resilient. Highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain, it’s almost impossible to eradicate.
10. Interstellar (2014).
Cooper: We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt.
Tell us about your most favorite quotes from Nolan’s movies!
Latest posts by Pavithra Dennis (see all)
- Revamp Your Room in Style - July 15, 2016
- TMP Memorable Quotes from Christopher Nolan’s films - July 12, 2016
- Bizarre Food Delicacies From Around The World - June 28, 2016