Some Healthy Food Recipes
In today’s world, the importance of tasty and healthy home-made food has been neglected. So, to bring back the charm and importance of healthy and tasty food without wasting a lot of time, here comes two unique, fast, healthy and tasty recipes exclusively for you.
(1) Egg cake curry (with capsicum) –
1) 4 teaspoon full refined oil
2) 50 gm butter
3) 2 green chilly
4) 1 tomato (chopped)
5)1 teaspoon full cumin powder
6) 1 teaspoon coriander powder
7) half teaspoon turmeric powder
8) half teaspoon chilly powder (or adjust according to your taste)
9) 4 eggs
10) salt (according to taste)
11) 2 spoon onion paste
12) 1 spoon garam masala
13) 1 spoon full garlic paste
14) 1 spoon ginger paste
15) 1 capsicum (chopped)
1) Take a bowl and apply butter in it to form a layer on it.
2) Take 4 eggs and scramble it in another bowl. Add 3-4 pinches of salt and pour the scrambled eggs in the bowl containing the butter.
3) Take a pressure cooker and pour a cup of water and the egg mixture in it. Heat it till a whistle signals.
4) Now take out the bowl outside the pressure cooker after few minutes and shift the fillings upside down in a plate.
5) Your egg cake recipe is partially ready at this stage.
6) Cut the cake into small pieces.
7) Heat 2 teaspoon of oil in a fry pan and pour the cake pieces in it for frying. Fry it for sometime and now shift the pieces of cake to a plate.
8) Pour 2 teaspoon full refined oil in the fry pan and add 2 teaspoon full onion, garlic and ginger on the fry pan and fry it for few minutes. Now add 1 chopped tomato and capsicum. Now add half teaspoon turmeric powder, salt, chilly powder, 1 teaspoon full cumin powder, 1 teaspoon coriander and fry the mixture for few minutes.
9) Pour 1 cup of water in the filling and let it boil for 5 minutes.
10) The curry of the egg cake is ready.
11) Now add the cakes pieces along with 1 teaspoon full garam masala and 1 teaspoon butter in curry.
12) Your egg cake curry is ready to be served.
13) Serve it hot with rice, chapati or bread.
(2) Stuffed Capsicum-
1. 2 boiled potatoes
2. 1 cup refined/olive oil
3. Salt (according to taste)
4. 2 pieces Capsicum
5. 4 teaspoon flour
6. 1 pinch turmeric powder
7. Half cup of water
1) Cut the capsicum into 2 halves.
2) Mash the boiled potatoes with salt.
3) Stuff the mashed potatoes in the capsicum.
4) Add flour in a bowl and add two pinches of salt and a pinch of turmeric powder and add water to form a thick paste.
5) Now dip the stuffed capsicum in the paste and deep fry it with olive oil/ refined oil.
6) The stuffed crispy capsicum is ready to be served.
7) Serve it hot with tomato sauce.
Enjoy the Yummy, Healthy recipes..!!
Latest posts by Sushmitha (see all)
- Some Healthy Food Recipes - June 24, 2016